Hit Counter


View My Stats

Inverness Laughing Society ~ featuring Sir LaughsAlot

Inverness Laughing Society  ~ featuring Sir LaughsAlot
The Society will be taking a break for restructuring. You may email me (laughwithmejane@gmail.com) if you would like to be invited to "random" gatherings, have a special request, event, meeting or if you are just curious and have a question. DO NOT STOP LAUGHING!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A reason to Laugh

A friend of mine sent me the Kaiser report for May 2010. The
report itemizes some of the healing powers of laughter.
To name a few: reduces pain, lowers stress levels, reduces anxiety,
tension, depression, anger and hostility. Exercises your heart and
cardiovascular system.
Yesterday there were 6 laughee's in attendance.
Thank you for laughing with meJane.
Congratulations to brother Jon and wife Beverly on the birth
of their new grandson Jaxon, yesterday in Minot North Dakota. I am
sending a prayer to the family that Jaxon be healthy, strong,
contented, and happy. I would also like to send a prayer to
my Uncle Helmuth in Minnesota, he passed away yesterday.
Peas, Luv and Laufs ~~ meJane

No comments:

Post a Comment